3,2,1, Fun! is back for the fall session. As always, our programs are free. We are now located at Brander Gardens School on Tuesday afternoons, from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm. We are excited to see the return of some of our families from previous sessions, and are eager to meet some new families from the Brander Gardens area.
Some things that you can look forward to this fall from 3,2,1, Fun!:
Books we will be sharing:
- A Perfectly Messed up Story by Patrick McDonnell
- The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt
- Room on the Broom by Julia Donaldson
- The Way Back Home by Oliver Jeffers
- The Mitten by Jan Brett
Songs and Rhymes that we be sharing:
- Zoom, Zoom, Zoom
- 5 Little Pumpkins
- The Color Song
- Mix and Stir
- If You Are a Ghost
Activities and Games we will explore:
- Creating a Story Board to bring our favourite stories to life
- Constructing our own game of BLAST OFF! using items you already have at home
- Baking and decorating delicious cookies in all shapes, sizes, and colours
- Creating our own puzzles and matching games using calendars and our imaginations
- Exploring the colours, smells, and textures of Fall through a scavenger hunt and a hide and seek game
This is just the start of the fun and learning that is set to happen Tuesday afternoons at Brander Gardens School! Please join our community of learners as we explore numeracy through songs, stories and play!
Visit our website for more information about the 3,2,1, Fun! program.